Rental Terms and Conditions
You can trade in your current instrument for an upgrade. We'll credit up to 70% of its purchase price towards a better or larger instrument in our store.
- The minimum initial rental period is 3 months, usually ample time to decide if the instrument suits you.
- Rentals include the instrument, case, and bow. All other accessories are available for purchase separately.
- If you decide to buy, we'll apply up to the first 6 months' rent towards the purchase.
- After 6 months of rental, if you're not ready to buy, you have two choices: you can continue renting for another 3 months or switch to a month-to-month rental plan (note: a $3.00 fee applies for rentals less than 3 months).
- Up to the first six months' rent can be used as credit towards the purchase of the same instrument.
- If your student needs a larger-sized instrument while renting, we'll change the size at no extra cost, as long as it's in the same rate category.
- Case humidifiers are mandatory, and they can be purchased from our shop or used with our approval. Ensure they're filled or replaced as needed.
- No deposit is necessary if you provide a major credit card with an expiration date that covers the rental period, along with a driver's license and social security number.
- If you prefer not to provide these, a cash deposit equal to 50% of the rented instrument's value, plus the initial 3 months' rent, is required.